Monday, September 28, 2015

Let's Book It - Sept 2015


This is the project sheet I pulled from one of my binders - you know, all those saved 'I'm going to make this' files that you printed off - and then forgot.  This Pie Plates Patterns called Pinecones and Pinwheels and I did find the old  PDF HERE.


I pulled just from the scrap bins for this one as it doesn't take a lot of fabric.


I wouldn't normally use raspberry and aqua together, but is the colors in the 'confetti' print background - as well as the green and brown I used in... .

 

pine trees.  I like this tree pattern and can see using it else where.


I tried to get a close up of the quilting but the background fabric just caboo'ed the camera.


An overcast day and a photo on the porch - not the truest of it's color, but at least it's not blurry or shiney.  Finished size - 20" square

This month's Vintage Sewing Machine Pin is paired with the Square in a Square charm - in pink and green





12 comments:

Joanna said...

That small quilt is sweet; I like the mix of colors. That was a good one to pull out of the binder.

ES said...

Oh yes! i love this little quilt!

Lesley said...

Sharon, your little quilt is wonderful! All those colours definitely work well together! So pretty!

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Adorable little quilt!

Dana Gaffney said...

It's wonderful and so cute. I like the colors you used, the raspberry and aqua look great and gives it such a nice pop.

gayle said...

Such a great little quilt! I love those pine trees. (I have a house quilt I started back in the dark ages that could use some trees. Hmmm... now where could those blocks be...)

Karen said...

Adorable quilt. Thanks for sharing the pattern. I think these trees would be a good addition to my house blocks.

Debbie said...

Love this color combo! You always find the cutest small projects.

Kat Scribner said...

A nice effective table mat, Sharon. Good finish. I seem to be continually working out of the scrap bins; and yet still full of scraps.

tink's mom said...

Love those colors together. They make the trees pop. Wonderful scrap bin projects.

Lynette said...

So, hey! I finally got to work on a "Book It" project during this crazy year. :) I really like your pines mini. The colors of your accent blocks are really nice in it.

Kate said...

Fun, fast and very pretty. I'm still plugging way on my Let's Book it Project. The piles of sub pieces are getting large, but they don't make for an exciting post.