Sunday, September 6, 2015

August Let's Book It Winner


The furkids and I will be celebrating very low key.  Yup, just relaxing and maybe a nibble or two.


I might play a little with these - Bonnie Hunter's Wild and Goosey blocks.  I need at least 80 of these, so a long term project.  I've saved all those cut offs from other projects just for this and I am sure more will get added to the mix as time goes by.

The August Let's Book It winner of the Vintage Sewing Machine Pin and Scrappy House Charm:

          

Mr Random picked #3

I will get in touch with her for mailing info.
Have a safe and happy holiday,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 


10 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love that goose block. It will make such a great scrappy quilt.

Debbie said...

Congrats to Stormy Days. Love the geese you are doing.....I just ran across that block by Bonnie in a magazine. Maybe someday.

Barbara said...

Yay Dana! Congratulations!

Terri in BC said...

Congratulations, Dana!
I've been doing Wild 'n Goosey blocks as well, and just finished my fourth block (16 little units). I keep a little basket on my cutting table for the trimmings, and at the end of each week, try to make a unit or two from the basket before dumping it in the crumb bin.

Joanna said...

Nice block and congrats to Stormy Days.

Anonymous said...

happy labour day Sahron and congrats Dana xx

Dana Gaffney said...

Thank you Sharon! Are those Wild n Goosey blocks paper pieced?

Kate said...

Love the kitty in the hammock with the grilled pizza, too cute! Hope you got in lots of relaxing stitching yesterday.

Cheryll said...

Congrats Dana... And thanks to you Sharon... Xox

Rebecca in AK said...

Congratulations to Dana! I have Wild and Goosey on my list.