Thursday, September 5, 2019

Trying To Clear a Path



As much as I would like to be playing in the scraps, I need to clear a path thru all those 'to be quilted' items.  Well, at least a few of them.  The Summer Scrap project has been finished.  All those reds found a great home.


For a small piece, there was a lot of twisting and turning under the needle to complete that tiny cross hatch.  Changing out thread color and burying threads.  But it is a lovely finish.


The ODD SOCKS was finished off.  We're getting the shop set up for the Christmas Season even though I hate to so early, but heck, the big lot shops have had their stuff out since July.  Soon they will just leave it up all year - I am sure.

I had another small pieced that got completed, but no photo as I sold it before I even thought to.  And the Kat Quilt is in the process of finishing the binding.


This will wait for a full show during the next Hop along with it's matching quilt.


Monday, September 9th


Tuesday, September 10th


Wednesday, September 11th


Thursday, September 12th


Friday, September 13th

 I have a pillow to finish up and I'd like to get a couple more fidget quilts completed for our guild charity project.  Maybe a few more quilts will go in the que as well.  I better clean the machine and give it a new needle,  it has a lot of work ahead.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Two great finishes, love those socks.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Kevin's Mystery looks great in your Reed and white scraps!! I hear you about sewing ahead of the season. I'm not a fan of that, either. Looking forward to getting a better look at you Go quilt, Sharon!

Carol Swift said...

I love that odd socks quilt...too cute!

Kate said...

Congrats on all the finishes! That has to feel good. Love your red and white Sensational Scrappy Quilt. Your's turned out beautifully! The socks are such fun.