Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday


Well, it's hump day and time to get a little serious.  Those scraps aren't going to tame themselves!


I've pulled my blacks and grays to play along with that new fabric for a secret project.  Funny how some of those grays look blue or green.

National Sew A Jelly Roll Day

And don't forget that Saturday is National Jelly Roll Day.  I have one I plan to play with.  Don't have a JR?  Cut your own 2.5" strips and find a pattern - you can find lots of them at Moda or Missouri Star.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

The bin of greys looks wonderful, and sometimes they can be a little different when next to another colour.Exciting to have so many to select from.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Jelly Roll Day, you say?? Hmm... I guess I better go find some stops to make my own "jelly roll" from stash (as I've never purchased a pre-cut one!!)

sewyouquilt2 said...

Oooo. An excuse to barricade myself and some jelly rolls and sew sew sew