Monday, May 5, 2014

Tuesday Archives - Cats and Charity Quilts

 Val's Quilting Studio








I enjoy going back thru my old posts to match Val's Tuesday Archives.  Sometimes I have something to match and then when I don't, I still take the time to browse thru others' posts.

CHARITY QUILTS


 

I do a lot of charity quilts, but went back to a special post - quilts that I made myself and many donation quilts that I finished up for our quilt drive for communities devistated by Irene.  Some of the quilts are shown on This Post and This Post.

CATS



I went in search of a kitty wallhanging I did long ago, but it must be pre-blogging , so no photo.  


So I went with something newer - sweet little cross stitch piece instead.  Found on this POST.

Please be sure to visit each of the participants over at Val's Quilting Studio.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon









7 comments:

Sheila said...

I remember these wonderful quilts. Also the cute kitten cross stitch project. You do so much for charity.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Thanks for sharing!

Sheila said...

Always nice to look back , great charity quilt !

Needled Mom said...

I really like that strip quilt.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I love that cat X stitch and I like that quilt layout too!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I've been seeing a lot of string quilt lately....I'm getting antsy to make one. LOVE you x stitch kitty! Thanks for your contiuous support of the linky too!

Kate said...

You've finished a lot of lovely donation quilts.

You've the hang in there kitty. I feel that way most Friday's!