Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wicked Winner



Thank you all for your lovely comments and the fun in suggesting additions to the witches stew.  Some very clever people out there.  I had a much larger number of no-reply bloggers this time - please check the RED button on the side for how to check and change your settings.

The winner of the Tula Pink 'NightShade' 3 yard bundle was Laura - Quilting Fun and I will send her a seperate e-mail for mailing information so I can post it right out.


The next blog hop is the cute little purses - UR PRICELESS - starting November 5th.  I will be sitting this one out as I am getting ready for a large local show, but will certainly be hopping in to see all the fun inspiration shared with us.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congratulations Laura!

Cheryll said...

Congrats...
But I dropped by to see how you were going with the weather in your area? Hope YOU and yours are all OK! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats Laura,take care Sharon.xx

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway Sharon and congratulations to Laura!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations, Laura. Good luck with the show.

Denise :) said...

Yay for Laura!! I still haven't started my little purse...I need to get BUSY! At least, I do have all the supplies on hand that I need for it! *whew*! :)

Average Quilter said...

Congratulations Laura!

Michele said...

Have fun preparing for the show Sharon! And congrats to the winner :-) What a fun prize!

Vesuviusmama said...

The dots blog hop was my first, then leafs, then wicked. I had no idea how much fun these could be! Congrats to the winner!