Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Forgotten Package


 
 
I feel just awful, yet at the same time so delighted!  I have been so wrapped up in 'dead-lines' for various events and quilt show(s) prep, I forgot this wonderful package.  This is from Lyn of  OldburyCottage as part of the Once Upon a Season Swap I am in - hosted by the lovely Cheryl of  Stitchingcubbyhole .  Yes, Aussie seasons.


I just love this so - so delicate and sweet and hugable and, oh, I just love it!!  And the extra goodies - adore Gail Pan designs.  And yummy sachet.  This package - though sadly sat neglected - has been such a wonderful HUG for me.  Thank you Lyn from the bottom of my heart.

Enjoy your weekend,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what gorgeous gifts Sharon,its a wonderful parcel to receive and i love that 12" mini.xx

Cheryll said...

Oh Sharon... I wanted this MiNi so much... it's gorgeous!!!!
But it sounds like it went to a good home with you! :)

Michele said...

Very sweet. I'm sure you will adore it always.

Snoodles said...

Sharon, that is such a cute mini! Aren't swaps fun!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a fun gift - filled with so many wonderful items!

Christine M said...

What a lovely package to receive. That mini is just gorgeous!

Teresa Rawson said...

That is so cute! And I try to maintain spring in my heart year-round, so it seems perfectly appropriate for this time of year to me!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Kim said...

Oh nice surprises!
Congratulations on your win over at SewCalGal too.....I'll be seeing you over at the doll quilt swap group :0)

Happy Sewing

tink's mom said...

This is a very lovely gift. Never too late to enjoy.

Binsa said...

Hello Sharon, glad the parcel arrived safe and sound...it was a joy to make for you.....with the little gifts Lucello has a blog you may like to visit...one of my favourite places to go to...Warm Regards, Lyn

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Look at all those goodies!