Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Quilt Market



I am going to the Fall Quilt Market!  Not in person, but there in spirit.  And since Amanda has posted the photos and names on her blog - hop over to visit and see what I am talking about:

http://amandamurphydesign.blogspot.com/

I share this moment with some pretty awesome ladies, too.  So if you really are at Market, visit booth # 765 and grab some photos - I don't have any (to be sure I didn't spill the beans).

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon
(Harlequin)

9 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I absolutely love harlequin ...I was admiring it earlier today!!

Denise :) said...

Headed over there right this moment!! :)

Sparky said...

Congrats there Sharon...why this does not surprise me at all...sew you did which one??? Harlequin??

Lesley said...

Oh wow! How special that your quilting skills are at market! A definite feather in your cap! Well done!

Belinda said...

Wow!! How exciting!

Dana Gaffney said...

Wow Sharon, they are beautiful. Which one did you work on? The quilting is gorgeous on all of them, I hope we see more pictures.

Snoodles said...

Congrats on "being" at Market! I love your Harlequin....just beautiful!

Char said...

Congratulations Sharon! That's wonderful!

Kenna said...

Congrats Sharon!!!! That's fantastic. :)