Sunday, March 1, 2020

Monday Making

Grab button Monday Making

I need a day of play - well, a bit of work will happen as well.  I will be joining BETH for some 'making'.  Be sure to visit as she has a wonderful video of a block that is a great scrap beater for a quick quilt.


In my quest to find my step-outs for an upcoming class I am teaching, I discovered that my rolling cart wasn't just kitted projects.  One whole drawer was stuffed with scraps!  I thought I took care of this problem?  I know I need to replace some of my step-outs (used for finishing an actual project) so I am going to work just from this drawer.


The new RSC20 color is teal (aqua or turquise) and I have used all of that FQ/scrap tote up.  BUT, I found this mix in that drawer and will think of a small project that will use the pile up.  It can be my leader/ender project while doing those step-outs.

We are suppose to get into the 50's today, so a walk might be thrown in the mix.  The blue birds are returning (already) and I should check the houses for cleaning.  

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

50;s almost warming up to what we might call a cool winter day. Anything below 12C is cool for me, that is 55F. Love those teals.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love those teals too. 50s is good walking weather

Barbara said...

Ooooh...teal is a hard color for me. I can never decide on the blue or green side of things.

Cheryll said...

Enjoy your walk...xox

QuiltGranma said...

Warming up here too,some daffodils are blooming. I recognize that blue at the bottom left, I have some of that too!

Kate said...

It's been nice to have the warmer temps, though you still need a winter coat to leave the house in the mornings. Very pretty teal scraps. Looking forward to seeing what project they end up in.