Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Still Christmas in July


I found this little piece when rummaging thru the tote of 'to be quilted' items.  I made this during last year's 12 days of Christmas.  It's a single tree from Kim Deihl's "Twinkle Trees" pattern.  I think it needs to be finished up this year and today is a good day for that.

Tomorrow is the last day of the HOP and here is the list of bloggers:

Sunday, July 14th
Monday, July 15th
Tuesday, July 16th
Wednesday, July 17th
Thursday, July 18th
Friday, July 19th
Saturday, July 20th
Sunday, July 21st
Monday, July 22nd
Tuesday, July 23rd
Wednesday, July 24th
Thursday, July 25th
Remember each blogger has the entry for the FIGO giveaway bundle as well as our Hostess SARAH has each day.  That's a lot of chances to win some very pretty Christmas fabric.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon






5 comments:

MissPat said...

I saw the Twinkle Trees pattern somewhere else and wanted to make one. I've borrowed the book from one of our quilt group members, and picked out some fabrics, but that's as far as I've gotten.
Pat

Calicojoan said...

What a sweet little tree...I need to get started on my Christmas projects before the month is over! LOL!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

That is really cute!

Cheryll said...

Looking forward to seeing it in it's GLoRY... xox

Needled Mom said...

That will be a nice finish and ready to be hung for Christmas this year.