Saturday, July 27, 2019

The Color PINK


It's the last RSC19 link up up for the monthly color - PINK.   I needed to catch up on the sampler blocks.  So when I was gleening thru the newly gifted scraps for RED, I pulled the PINKs as well.  I have a range from 'mellon' to 'magenta' in all of these pinks.


An array of pinks used in these blocks.  I now have 16 straight set blocks and 16 diagonal blocks.  I loved SALLY's  tiny piglet, but then I remembered that I had used her large piggy pattern for one of last year's RSC projects.



They even have their own quilt barn.  There are pieces cut (with pattern) for a tractor.  I think I need to get this one put into a quilt top. 

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Tiny Tuesday pink blocks, but the piggy quilt with barn and tractor sounds like a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing what you do with that one.

Quilter Kathy said...

I adore your piggie blocks... it will make a fantastic quilt with a barn and tractor!

sewyouquilt2 said...

So so cute those pigs are.

Susie H said...

I love your piggy quilt. The barn is perfect to go in the quilt as is the tractor! Yes, get that quilt together!!! Lol!

Nancy J said...

A farm complete with everything, that sounds such fun, and will be a winner when they are all together. More than the "5" piggies maybe.

kiwikid said...

Your pigs are very cute, looking forward to seeing them in a quilt.

Barbara said...

You definitely need to finish off your pigs. I made the smaller pig. I was tempted to make the fish too. Cute blocks.

Jenny said...

Love those piggy! The fish block is very cute too, not too many pieces so would make a great leader and ender block.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on your PINK blocks for the RSC (with that fabulous selection of scraps!!)