Sunday, December 11, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching 12/11/16


I'll be joining KATHY today for some slow down time.  A day to just breath and relax with needle pulling thread.


The last two rows of circles for my Leap Year quilt.  I know there are 3 more weeks, but those last 6  circles are made and on the label for this project.  I will work a few of these as I wash, dry, and press the fabrics for my granddaughter's quilt for tomorrow's marathon.


This poor little piece keeps getting shoved aside.  I have just a little bit of hand stitching left and the rest will be finished with the piecing/quilting process.  I need to pull my 1.5" barrel and sort thru for pretty bits to use for the border.

I hope you get to enjoy a relaxing day with needle and thread,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

8 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely stitchery, that is so pretty.And to have all your circles finished early, a huge bonus.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Oh your stitching is adorable! Congrats on keeping up with those circles.

The Cozy Quilter said...

A little pieced border will be perfect!

Needled Mom said...

What a sweet little stitchery!

Dana Gaffney said...

Wow, the circles are done? Watching these grow, I think I'll miss them when you put them together and completely finish. I love the stitchery, it's so cute.

Barbara said...

Good for you getting your circles done! Your little stitchery is so sweet.

Sherry said...

Circles a a bit intimidating to me. Great job keeping up. Your embroidery is sweet. I had the chance to do a little stitching yesterday, it always helps me relax.

Kate said...

Hope you've made good progress on all your stitching projects this week.