Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekend Fibers


This is were I was all weekend with quilters and rug hookers.


We had the entire upstairs in the old Creamery on Depot Station.




Three photos show the pan around the quilter's set up.




The rug hookers had a lovely display but with half the room painted black/dark green and the other side a light with all the bright windows, many of my photos didn't come out well.


See - on the light side of the room.  I wanted to buy this piece but the creator wasn't selling (and I pestered her all weekend).  This is 'Pendleton Pig' because it is made all in Pendleton wool - I love piggies!  And she did a bit of Tramputo to puff out the piggy - and she is in plaid - sqeeeeee!!

I need my sewing machine,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon


7 comments:

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

Looks like many beautiful quilts. Great way to spend a weekend.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

He is a cute piggy.

Barbara said...

Looks like a fun event. My friend Sue loves pigs. She would have wanted this one too.

Nancy J said...

Maybe you can find another fibre artist who can help with a piggy?

Jeanna said...

What a great venue. Some really nice pieces there.

Sheila said...

What a simple AWESOME place to visit!

gayle said...

Oh my goodness, that pig is making me squeee(al)! How perfect is that!