Sunday, February 23, 2020

OMG - February


I'm using the OMG @ Elm Street Quilts  to progress a project into it's next stage.  It might be a small step or a large step, but this month's was more of a challenge because it involved borders - and I hate borders.



The Threadology Quilt Along with Moda in 2019 has had it's borders added to create a giant spool.  It will now go into the 'to-be-quilted' pile - not for long as I plan to enter it in a Fall show.  I have the backing and binding fabrics, so once it gets to the top of the pile (or pulled) it will get finished off.

Please be sure to visit the other LINK UPS

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

8 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks great. I'm ready for borders myself...yuck.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love it. Nice looking quilt

Danette said...

It is a wonderful quilt top- very nice! Congratulations on your OMG finish! I made this quilt and it has been sitting in my "to be quilted" pile for going on a year now. Hopefully, I can get to it.

Farm Quilter said...

So pretty!!! I can't wait to see it quilted!!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's looking wonderful. I love that spool effect. Well done on achieving your OMG this month.

QuiltGranma said...

Good progress!

Suz J said...

Looking so GOOD!

Patty said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.