Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Let's Book It - April 2016

Dust Off Those Books
I hope you have been dusting off those books, patterns, files, and printed off 'have to make it' projects.  It's a shame we gather all these lovelies and then ignore them.  This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy them - so consider joining in.


This will be my 'Let's Book It' project for April and May - Hill Side Houses.  Yes, you can use a large project and break it down into manageable units each month to help you complete it.  I've broken this down into 4 sections - one section a week - and this should help in getting this lovely at least to the flimsy stage.


HOUSE ONE


HOUSE TWO


HOUSE THREE


FIRST ROW COMPLETE

April's Charm is the HANDS ALL ROUND
     

Now it's Your Turn:


10 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

I love your Hillside Houses project. You are making great progress. Total #CreativeGoodness.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Debbie said...

Looks great......I see your blocks, and then I look at the finished piece and get lost! I know each block has parts of other houses but it is messing with my head this morning...lol.

Dana Gaffney said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors and the whole look of it. There's something about houses that make the cutest quilts. Debbie's comment made me go back and look at the whole puzzle :)

Gretchen Weaver said...

This looks like a challenging quilt but I'm sure it is fun to piece. She is going to look great when completed. Blessings, Gretchen

KaHolly said...

Looking good! It's one of my favorites! Keep up the good work! XO

Kate said...

You've made a great start on your bright city!

gibbygoo56 said...

I love it! Simply sweet!

Barbara said...

The houses are so cute!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Still loving your houses. Hope all is going well!

Michele said...

They look great so far.