Friday, November 30, 2012

Remember To Vote



This weekend is the time to go vote for your favorite entrant in the 2012 Christmas Quilt Show over at  Michele'sJust leave a comment with your entrant number for 'viewer's choice'.  And while you are there, take the time to visit each blogger and leave them a sweet comment - I know they will appreciate it. Oh, and thank Michele, too!!

Since some have asked me how to place a vote - this is the rule from Michele's post:



4) Viewers Choice Award: On Saturday, December 3rd and Sunday, December 4th you can vote for your favorite entry. Just leave one comment with the #/name of your favorite quilt entry and let me know that you are voting for your favorite quilt. The entry with the most votes will win the Viewers Choice Award. If their is a tie, a non-partisan blogger will be asked to randomly select a number that will determine the ultimate winner. Prizes will also be awarded to a random selection of those that took time to vote. 

2 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

There are many cute entries!! You have my vote though! I think it is just leaving a comment, I can't see any other way to vote???

Sheila said...

I love buttons!!!
And I like to go through the buttons on your side bar for ideas, too.