Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Foodie Blog Hop

 


Oh, I am late!!  I had a timer set for post release and it didn't go off.  But my life is a bit upside down so add it to the list.

Thank you CARLA for hosting this 'tasty' hop.    When fabric comes in fat quarters that don't add calories to a quilter's diet - all is good.


I've used this FREE PATTERN a few times to make this quick pineapple wall hanging.  They make great housewarming gift along with a basket filled with eatables and/or kitchen goodies.


And I had to go outside the box with a 'food' block - the Cake Stand.

Cute little miniature blocks in a simple setting with some of my Civil War scraps.  

Please visit today's hosts:

Wednesday, May 25th

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

14 comments:

Mary said...

Both projects qualify for this Blog hop. I love seeing Blog Hops again.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Gorgeous projects and I especially love your pineapple mini.

Elizabeth Coughlin said...

I love the pineapple!

Calicojoan said...

That pineapple is just the best! I love the top of it. And cake stand is really cool looking in your civil war fabrics!

Vicki in MN said...

I love making pineapple table runners, but that is a whole different top to it, so cute!

beaquilter said...

both are really cute, I love the pineapple one!

Barbara said...

Very sweet pineapple. I have a couple of those freebies in my downloads folder to make sometime when we're traveling.

Danice G said...

Yes, both projects are super cute. I love the pineapple the best.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I hate it when life goes off the rails! Love the pineapple, and the cake stand mini quilt is very cute. Hope life gets back on track soon.

Lianne makes stuff said...

Both look great

Kathleen said...

Love the pineapple block and the cake stands! Both are super as housewarming gifts. Sorry your life is upside down. Mine is mostly elevated, my broken ankle sing 4/22 so I'm not sewing at all until I get back to my upstairs studio. Hope you get things righted soon!

Brandy said...

Pineapples are always super fun to see in quilt form. I received a rainbow of pineapples as my thank you gift for being President of our guild and need to make time to assemble it, because it's so happy!

I hope life settles down soon for you, mine is also in a state of constant unrest, but we just keep our heads up and get stuff done, right? Have a wonderful day Sharon!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That pineapple wall hanging is sooo cute! And I love your cake stands, so pretty! xx

Carla said...

Love your pineapple. Great idea for housewarming for sure!