Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Making

 


I am still sorting fabrics.  I was so proud of myself for getting thru two garbage bags and then three more arrived at the house (there's more to come).  Luckily my SIL did up a bag while they were visiting and then I tackled another after they left.  I hope to get thru two more today, but I plan to take some breaks.


I haven't worked on the leader/ender 'Easy' blocks for a long time and there a several bundled and waiting.  THese go together so quickly that I should be able to tackle the other project sitting on the table.


There are a few more Cactus Flower blocks left to clean up as well.  Then this project will go on next month's list to put into a flimsy.

It's to be a rainy, cold Columbus Day here, so a good day to fabric sort and get some sewing time in.  I think a pot roast in the crock pot is in order as well.


Sewingly Yours,

Sharon


7 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Oooo sounds like a perfect day. I will help you sort. I will bring dessert lol

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That pot roast sounds yummy and warm. Have fun with the fabrics.

Barbara said...

We have a wet several days ahead of us too. It rained most of the day yesterday, and I had a sit and stitch day, which was very nice.

kiwikid said...

Well done with the sorting enjoy that pot roast.

Joyce Carter said...

A rainy day is a great day to sort fabric.
We had a bad evening Saturday. They were giving out tornado warnings, but it didn't touch down here. It was very scary though. It rained sooo hard I thought I would wake up and find myself in a house boat. LOL There was a lot of flooding in several places.

tink's mom said...

Great job you are doing with all of the sorting for such great causes. 'Cutting and sewing are easy. The pressing and sorting fall under the title of hard work. So good of you.

Cheryll said...

You are always busy on some great projects Sharon...xox