Friday, July 24, 2020

Into The Weekend


I so appreciate the shared produce and things have been processed and/or eaten.  There is nothing like a cool,crisp salad on a hot day made from all fresh things from the garden.  I don't can any more, but I have found a lot of recipes on-line to prep foods for freezing.  Some of this will be enjoyed during the winter days.


I'm still in quilting mode as well as did up some quick, small commission pieces.  My furkids have learned to stay out of the mix.  Actually they are usually melted puddles on the porch, but my Bella has taken to laying in the doorway during the worse heat of the day.  Yes, I prop the outside door to accomodate her - she has me well trained. 

And to give you some relief from all this heat lately, remember that we have a NEW Blog Hop coming up:


July 27
  
July 28
  
July 29
  
July 30
  
July 31

Enjoy your weekend,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

EnJoY all the sunshine...& stay cool.
Looking forward to viewing blogs during the "hop"... xox

kiwikid said...

Great idea to freeze food for later in the year. Good to see Bella has you well trained 😁, enjoy your Christmas blog hop, I hope you have some cooler weather soon.