Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hands2Help Finale


I want to thank SARAH for hosting this event since 2011 and works so hard to gather sponsors that donate 'thank you' fabrics, patterns,  books and other quilty items to those that participate.  As this project grows and grows each year, I know Sarah works even harder.


My three quilts were completed - although I don't have pictures of a couple in that stage as they were donated before that was a thought.  I donated locally thru my quilt guild as we collect for Chatholic Charities for Community Services each year around this time.  Our communities are of such need as so many have not recovered from Irene even to this day.





The next two quilts were donated by  fellow guild member Diane Warner - no blog.  Sarah graciously entered her into the system, so I will save her some steps and post up her quilts here.  I'm very proud of Diane as she use to tease me about 'saving' every ones' scraps from the garbage - now she is a prolific scrap quilter herself - AND, she has bravely learned to quilt her own quilts on her  home machine.  Diane, also, donated locally thru our local guild for the communities. 
  


Please visit the final link-up HERE to see all the lovely quilts so generously donated by so many.  I look forward to seeing the grand total of donations this year.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon & Diane

2 comments:

Bernie Kringel said...

These are all so nice! Patchwork squares are always my favorite though and the sweet quilt with the squares set on point is perfect. It looks cozy and so cheerful! Nice finishes. :-)

JanineMarie said...

I love how you have enabled your friend to become a scrap quilter herself!