Thursday, March 31, 2016

No April Fools


I am keeping my list small again - no really.  I have a lot going on and my sewing time may have to suffer.  But most of that busy stuff is quilt related.


This will be my 'Let's Book It' project for April and May.  That's why I needed all those solids.  This is Hill Side House and I have had those patterns and instructions sitting in the computer files long enough.

I'm going to try and keep my Slow Sunday Stitching date open - just for some breathing time.  Catching up on circles for '365' and maybe that cross stitch.

There will be block making for RSC16, Westering, Adinkra, and Quilt Doodle.  Luckily blocks can be prepped and waiting by the machine when I can catch some little sewing time.

Yup, No Fooling - that's my April.


AND I will be gone for the weekend to volunteer in various capacities at this event.  Yes, I have two quilts entered.  I probably will be too pooped at the end of each day - so see you on Monday.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

7 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

Nice reason for buying all of those solids, I have that pattern marked somewhere too. Enjoy your weekend.

tink's mom said...

looking forward to the Hillside House Quilt. Busy month for you. Looks like it will be an enjoyable change of pace.

Needled Mom said...

Have fun with the houses. It is a great quilt.

dgs said...

You are busy, but so much more organized than I am. Love that house quilt too. Definitely on my bucket list, but I think you'll finish yours before I'll be able to start. Still, I'm confident you'll help inspire me.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Cheryll said...

Good luck with your entered quilts... and try to grab some relax time in between chores. April is shaping up to be a busy one I think...xox

StitchinByTheLake said...

Best wishes on your entries Sharon - and on all the work you plan for April! blessings, marlene

Kate said...

I love the Hill Side Houses pattern. Looking forward to seeing that one come together this month.