Sunday, October 25, 2015
I think it was those three huge quilts, but I have had the need to work bitty with lots of bits. I finished off part two of the TUCKER sew along early this morning. I pulled out the bits while I had the 1.5" barrel dumped.
And all of the bitty blocks for my 'Let's Book It' project are paper pieced. Now I have to square them up and find my tweezers to pull all those bitty paper pieces off. Yes, you are seeing the size per the matt - 3.25" unfinished.
I want to get this center together and the borders on so I can sandwich this up to get the quilting and binding completed tomorrow - the end of the month is closing in - geesh!!