Monday, September 22, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 9/22/14


It's been a while since I posted up for a Design Wall Monday.  I think it is because I have too many projects on the go and I have them kitted into nice containers now - not all over the place.  This is my next two blocks for Country Corners with Lynn @ SewNWildOaks.

  

These two blocks are from the Marcus Brothers QAL.


And little alphabet blocks for the 'Back to School' QAL with Temecula Quilt CO.  I have the 'E' letter done, but somehow didn't photo it.


Two more Charming Star blocks playing with Terry's sew along with this lovely Moda free pattern.


And after re-counting all my lozenge blocks for Bonnie Hunter's challenge - I needed just a few more with the black corners, so finished them up.  Now it's time to seriously start turning them into 'twosies'.

Please visit PatchWorkTimes to see what everyone is working on.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

19 comments:

Mary said...

Nice to see all that you're working on. Busy machine at your house.

Lynn said...

Wow Sharon....you are busy keeping up with all of your projects! Great selection of fabrics in all of them.

Needled Mom said...

You DO have a lot going on there. I love your blocks. I have been toying with those little alphabet blocks. Yours look so sweet.

Carol Swift said...

Oh, wow, you are a busy lady with all those beautiful blocks!

Quilter Kathy said...

Yum! Your machine must be smoking!

Denise :) said...

Sharon, I love, love the first two sets of blocks! Both the Country Corners blocks and especially the first block of the Marcus Brothers QAL! Fun stuff on your wall today! :)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Love the country corners. and you are making ABC's too! I am trying hard not to add a new project but they are so cute!

Joanna said...

I love the fabric you are using in the Marcus Brothers project; the muted vintage look is perfect.

Dana Gaffney said...

It all looks great but I really like the blocks for the country corners, the colors look so good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon you have made lots of lovely blocks ,well done my friend.xx

Cheryll said...

I LoVe those "country corners" blocks... the colours are soooo me... AND you are doing a fantastic job of piecing by the looks of the photos. EnJoY your day! :)

Rebecca in AK said...

So many beautiful blocks! But then they are in 'my' colors, so I especially love them!

Createology said...

I don't even know how you keep up with all you are sewing and making. Lovely blocks and in such rich fall colors. Creative Stitching Bliss...

Sheila said...

You are so organized. I enjoy watching you work through your many projects. Sorry I let the lozenges sew along get by me.

Rhonda R said...

Wow! You DO have a lot of projects. I like them all!!

Gari in AL said...

With all those projects you sound a lot like me a few years ago. Now I am lucky to get anything done or to work on more than one at a time. But I do love seeing all you are accomplishing,

Sue Daurio said...

wow that is a lot of beauties. The country corners just about took my breath away. My goodness I do Love that fabric selection and the blocks are stunning.

Michele said...

You've got lots of great blocks there. It is nice to see that you've had a bit more sewing time lately.

Kate said...

Very pretty projects! You have a nice variety of WIPs.