Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Scrappy Wednesday

 


I think a lot of the U.S. is feeling this way after all the snow and COLD.  We've been getting a little snow almost every day and it is getting very OLD.  I guess we will see a couple of warmer days, but then slip back - Mother Nature teasing us.


I've been thinking of revisiting the Bow Tie block when Temecula Quilt Co shared this bow tie on their Mini Monday post.  I have a lot of gray and black bits to use up and I think this will help chase away the winter.  Well, scraps and working tiny will certainly make me feel better.


I hope you have been enjoying the Stripe Hop.  Please visit Tuesday & Wednesday Hosts:

Tuesday, February 23rd


6 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh, mercy, that will be a lot of itty bitty bits! But, if it makes you happy, go for it.

Sharon said...

This looks like a lot of sewing, but a great way to use those bits of fabric. Enjoy!

Lyndsey said...

All those little pieces will keep you occupied whilst you wait out the end of snow. It will look amazing when finished.

Cheryll said...

It has to end soon surely... fingers crossed xox

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Yes, I think we all are tired of the snow. Ours is starting to melt this week, but it will take a while for it to melt completely. Now it just looks dirty and dingy. I want some green!

Lynette said...

Hi there - for some reason, Blogger wouldn't connect when I tried to comment on your post for the Hop. Just wanted to say how much I loved the owl against the selvages background! Really cool effect.