Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Scrappy Wednesday


Today will be a play day.  I have been slowly working thru this gifted tote and I need to play in it some more.  Also, the sun is finally shining and I will be sure to get a walk or two in when I need a break.


First up, these block units were on top and I will dig thru to find a little more to make a table runner.  Small projects are the task for the next few days.  They will use up some of that cut off batting and left over backings.


With the cold, wind, and rain (snow) days we have had this April, my furkids have taken to napping in the guest bedroom.  BUT, Moe discovered the just bound quilts and maybe it's more fun to annoy Mamma that he has found a new place to shed

.  
Keep Smiling, be Safe, keep Healthy,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun with those pieces and parts, Sharon!!

kiwikid said...

Lovely blocks from the left overs bag, Moe makes me smile, cats know the best place to be. Enjoy your walks. Great cartoon.

gayle said...

Enjoy your fabric playtime!
And thanks for the giggle - love that cartoon!