Friday, June 29, 2018

Summer Shade


Well, the heat wave that has swept across the US has reached the NorEast for the next few days.  This is Moe's Summer Home.  An old apple crate that offers shade, a hiding spot, but has ample space to look up to check out the scene across the yard.

He didn't even move while I dragged tables and items to set up in the barn for prep for the big quilt sale.  Yep, the hottest days this weekend and we will be dragging boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes..........
And Moe will be in the box on the porch while Bella is hiding as she is freaked with all this moving.

Not much sewing is going to happen during this event as my tables are all in the barn and the machines packed away.  My hexies will have to keep me content.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

13 comments:

Nancy J said...

Will you have to move? Sounds like it is way too hot to do much at all.Moe has the right idea.

Vireya said...

I hope the sale will be a great success after all your hard work setting it up.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope your sale goes well after all your hard work and hope that the change is for the better for you. Sending hugs,cold drinks and rabbits foot for luck.

Julie Fukuda said...

Your heat is making our news here in Tokyo. Keep safe and don't over-do.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Good luck with the sale! This heat is making any outdoor activity difficult.

Michele said...

Best of luck with the sale.

Kate said...

Hope the sale goes really well. Stay hydrated and keep cool this weekend.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Have a great sale!

Sarah Craig said...

Good luck!! Wish I could be there!

kiwikid said...

Good luck with all the moving and with the sale.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Uuuhhhh please do share a picture of your barn full of quilts.

Suze said...

From the Mid-West all I can send is empathy for your hot weather and having to work in it. I am not able to do much physical work and have to rely on others to do it, unfortunately. It makes one feel very unproductive and unworthy. I send you best wishes and wish I could be there to see the wonderful years of productivity and wares for sale. I pray you have a good turn out and lots of respectable customers and browsers. Best to you. Susan

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I hope the sale went well. We will finally get some heat relief after the rains tonight. I'm looking forward to it.