Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday Making


After making large blocks and large borders, I need to relax and play with something small.  Yes, I am in the insane group that loves and releases stress with working with very tiny bits of fabric.  I have some pieces left over from the jacket I made (which I don't think I ever posted here).  This is all getting chopped down to smaller and smallest.


I need to get my project finished for the next blog hop with Carol.  She's announced a new hop for May that might interest you - so take a visit.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm in this hop too and working on my project today!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

March, May, lots of blog hops! I tend to 'super-size' my blocks.

Kate said...

You've got some pretty fabrics to play with for the next project!