I will be joining Sarah today to celebrate with a Whoop! A Finish! (or two)
I made the center of this quilt back in February(?) and then it sat waiting for borders - because I hate borders.
It got added to the pile of 'waiting to be quilted'. It was further down the pile, but while digging for backing fabrics for the top two quilts - I found something for this one. So it moved up in the quilt Q.
I didn't have enough of just the Japanese cat print so pieced some yardage of that funny yellowie-green (that photo's so wrong in color). Off set that strip which makes it easier to back without stressing is that strip dead on center.
And as long as the machine was set up for quilting, I finished up the Back Porch Bloom project.
I did quilting on a couple of small projects for my SIL, but she took them home to hand stitch the bindings.
Today is a clean-up/re-organize day. I am vending at a local event this weekend and need my tables. Yup, the machines will be un-plugged and put away. They will be getting a good 'spa' cleaning, so they will be ready for some power sewing once they go back in action.