I pulled these fabrics to play with for the Project Quilting Challenge - square in a square. I knew right off the bat what I wanted to do and with which fabrics. This will coordinate with a quilt yet to be shown.
This is the first block for Pam Budda's Pocket PatchWork newest little quilt. I had these little cuties already made in my basket so it was just stitching them into the Dutchman's Puzzle block.
The first block for the Quilt Doodle Design BOM. I am using 'Birds & Berries' by Lauren & Jess Jung for Moda - with Kona white and maybe some other solids - we will see what the future blocks are to determine that. This is Monkey Wrench or Snail Trails block.
And I got bored, so pulled another block from the auction kit I got last year. Margerite's Star - I did change the pattern up to piece those outer backgrounds rather than do inset seams. I love the fabrics that are in this kit!
And I am trying to do a little cross stitching each day - I fell away from this for a while. This is 18 count Aida cloth and using DMC floss - and a lot of back stitching for such a little piece. I like to do the back stitching as I go along - if I leave it for the end, I get very bored with the piece and it gets tucked away.
And for a laugh - a Moe in the Box. I haven't been able to throw this box out because it is the new favorite place to sleep - silly cat! I guess it's better than the bathroom sink - at least it is for me.
**Linking up with Pathwork Times **