Friday, July 1, 2022

Happy Weekend

 

I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend.  I chose not to travel on this Holiday weekend, but will enjoy the time at home.

My furkids have taken to us enjoying the early morning on the porch as the birds begin to sing - the only noise of the day - it's actually music to us.  Still moving things around and organizing thru the day, albeit slowly with the heat.  Then once it cools down in the evening the gardens get tended and lawns mowed.  Then it's the furkids and me unwinding on the porch until dark.


There will be playing with pinwheels - perfect for the 4th don't you think?


More ready to go into rows.

Although my red roses came out early and lasted for only a few days, (and nothing blue happening) - the white flowers are giving us quite the showing.


 


Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Pinwheels are perfect for the 4th and your flowers are gorgeous! So fun to be enjoying them with your fur babies.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Happy 4th!

Brenda said...

Happy 4th. I think you may have been hacked - I got an email from you asking for a favor - did I use Zelle or paypal. I have not responded.
Brenda

Sherry said...

Happy 4th of July. I also got an email from you asking about Zelle…..deleted the message.