Sunday, January 16, 2022

Izzy

 


Most of you have already been affected by Sotrm Izzy and we are waiting for it's arrival.  I'm hoping we don't get as much as predicted (I have to do all the shoveling and plowing) and that we don't lose power.  We only have landlines, so if things get bad I may have to walk out for assistance for my Mom.


I hope to get my "move on to the next step" project of the Birches completed while riding out the storm.  If power goes, I do have a small project that I am hand quilting to keep me busy.



The few pieces of Gelato layer cakes will be passed on - thus an empty tote!

Stay Safe and Warm,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Snowing here in Allegany County now. 10 to 14 inches predicted for our area by tomorrow evening. It will be the first significant snowfall for us this winter. Stay safe!

Darlene S said...

Sounds like a really bad storm. Stay safe. And I hope you do not need to "walk out" for assistance. Please keep us posted. In the meantime I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Stay warm!

Barbara said...

Hope all is well this morning. By now, I’m thinking the storm has probably passed through. I love your birches quilt.

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed that you are safe and sound. Love the scrappy chop stick blocks... xox

Ratana said...

I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
Game Fish Shooting_ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី អនឡាញ
ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី អនឡាញ_Game Fish Shooting

MissPat said...

Your Sunday post didn't show up in my inbox until today (Wed). I've notice other blogs being a day late, but 3 days is getting ridiculous. Anyway, I hope you had snow rather than freezing rain, that you didn't get too much and the power stayed on. We had about 12" and thankfully two neighbors cleared my driveway and sidewalk, so I got to stay in and sew.
Pat

QuiltGranma said...

Sew pretty with those fading to lighter fabric backgrounds!

Carla said...

I'm behind in my reading so I do hope all went well and you were able to stay warm.