Sunday, November 28, 2021

Monday Making

 


I have not linked up with Beth in some time.  I see she has a Christmas QAL on her side bar with the blocks listed.  I might have to play.


BUT I need to work on the applique' on the guild round robin piece.  Some of the pieces overlap into the previous round and some will overlap into the next round.  A LOT of leaves to apply.


The round is made and once the leaves I can work on are done, then I will add it.  Then it will be adding the primative flowers and leaves that will 'lap' into those log cabins.  There will be berries but I've decided to use buttons for those (not sewing little rounds please) which means they wait until the quilt is completed/quilted.

We are in a very cold snap and have had some snow, this is a nice project to work on at this time.

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

6 comments:

Carol Swift said...

It looks like a beautiful round robin quilt! Stay warm!

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new
Online poker

Richard covenant said...

There is no other medication that can cure herpes and other STDs, or STIs, permanently, i have come to find out that herbal medication is the only form of medication that has cured herpes successfully, i was once tested positive of herpes but herbal medicine i got from Dr OKITI helped me a lot in getting rid of herpes totally, now i'm totally free from herpes virus permanently. If you also have a similar problem why not contact herbal doctor OKITI. You can reach out to doctor OKITI through email DROKITIHERBALHOME100@GMAIL.COM you can also whatsapp him on +1 484 393 5484

QuiltGranma said...

Loving it!

Cheryll said...

Stay warm & safe inside & EnJoY the sewing...xox

Walter George said...

Hello everyone, my name is Walter George I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr. Wale spell. My Wife  left me for another man a few years back and I was very devastated because I never did anything wrong to her, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr. Wale and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24 hours, surprisingly my Wife came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive her and promised to never leave. My Wife has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr. Wale cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now WhatsApp/Text him: +1(978) 406-9575.