Saturday, November 21, 2020

Christmas Cookies and Treats

 


I like so many do not like the whole count down to Christmas thing, but I think we all need some cheer this year.  I don't do decorating (just the shop), but this year I am setting a few things out - no tree because of two furballs.  I'll set the tree up on Mom's side for her to enjoy.

BUT, you don't want to miss out on the Virtual Cookie Exchange  that Carol has hosted since 2013 - all the pinterest boards can be found on her site.

I'm not the Hop this year, but look forward to finding time to sit down and visit with all these lovely hosts:

December 1

Creatin' in the Sticks

Doreen – Just Let Me Quilt Guest

Bumbleberry Stitches

Home Sewn By Us

Quilt Schmilt

Food for Thought

Life in the Scrapatch

Ms P Designs USA

Just Sew Quilter

Cathie's Craftworks

Cynthia's Creating Ark

 December 2

MooseStashQuilting

Karen's Korner

Sew Many Yarns

Selina Quilts

Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

Days Filled With Joy

Words & Stitches

Just Because Quilts

Beaquilter

December 3

Quiltscapes

Websterquilt

DayBrook Designs

Karrin’s Crazy World

Samelia's Mum

Songbird Designs

For The Love Of Geese

Stitchin At Home

Dreamworthy Quilts

That Fabric Feeling

 December 4

Just Let Me Quilt

Quilt Fabrication

DesertSky Quilting

Seams To Be Sew

Happy Cottage Quilter

Pumpkin Patch Patterns & Quilting

The Darling Dogwood

Kathleen McMusing

Scrapdash

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

3 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

We haven't decorated in two years (first year hubby had just lost his job, and we didn't feel like celebrating anything). Our youngest son and his family are coming this year, so we'll go all out with decorations (haven't done that in many years). My son is already telling us what decorations he wants to see.

sue s said...

We are not traveling this year for Christmas so I plan to do it up. I'll keep an eye out for those cookies!

KatieQ said...

I didn't remember you mentioning your mom in a while. I'm glad to hear she is still able to be home with you.