Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday


Today will be for playing with tiny projects.  First I have 12 of these patch work blocks from 1.5" squares for a new postage stamp quilt.  They will be a center to be added to over time.


Then I need to catch up with the BLUE Tiny Tuesday blocks.  I have a LOT of blue and a LOT of scrap lites.  These tiny RSC blocks just aren't using this stuff up!

Another day of rain is on the horizon (all week actually), so some housework and another re-org project is in the mix as well.  INDOORS - I will need an escape by this weekend.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon  

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

those small squares, you need really good eyesight to match up all the seams, and a bag of blues, love that.

tink's mom said...

I so love the look of all of your tiny pieced pieces.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm sure you will do a better job with the dark BLUE Tiny Tuesday block than I did. Enjoy!

kiwikid said...

Your tiny pieces look amazing!! We have had a week of rain here too.