Sunday, March 31, 2019

Trouble


Actually I am avoiding trouble with so little time left in March.  I don't want to start something new (trouble), so I pulled out my tote of the Temecula Quilt Co. "Summer Scraps" quilt in progress.  A lot of Broken Dishes are made, but I have many more to complete the next step.  I have all of them cut, so it is just chaining thru the machine, square up, chain the next step, and blocks appear.  


Maybe with the excitement of seeing that pile of triangles shrink, I might get close to finishing these.  The next round is the 9-patches that I know will go a lot faster.  This is not a rush project, but I find if I let things sit for too long I forget about them or lose interest.  I love this quilt so I won't lose interest, but it tends to get forgotten.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

2 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Dont forget this baby. Its gonna be a beauty for sure

Barbara said...

Looks like you have a fair amount done already. It’s going to be a sweet quilt when it’s all done.