Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hands2Help - Guest Blogger #3


Please hop over to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Sarah's third guest.  There is still time to join in - check those shelves, closets, tubs as there might be a flimsy hiding or a quilt that just needs a binding.


I should be joining in with the Slow Stitching Sunday, but there has been a run on the shop for baby quilts - Spring does bring baby showers and babies.  So I am playing with this cute lamb print that I got over at my friend Kris' Etsy Shop - Lavendar Quilts.  I laid my favorite little bunny scissors on the print so you can see how large those little lambs are.  It is too sweet to cut so the yard piece will be a full center with some fun 9-patch flower borders.  

And some serious Spring cleaning needs to be done which is hard to wrap myself around since Spring just doesn't seem to want to arrive in these parts. 

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

6 comments:

Karen said...

The baby quilt will be adorable. Thanks for the link for the fabric. I will check it out. I am always looking for cute fabrics for my Beads of Courage bags.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I wouldn't cut into those adorable lambs either! This year of weather certainly is moody! Hang in there....atleast you are getting a lot of sewing in and not distracted by beautiful weather.

Nita said...

Thanks for the reminder! And that will make a very pretty baby quilt! Love lambs :) do you sell your quilts in Carcross?

Christine M said...

Those lambs certainly are cute, Sharon.

Cheryll said...

Lovely fabric Sharon... & fingers crossed for Spring to finally "spring" forth!
Where has this month gone... surely the warmth is finding it way up to you. xox

Sheila said...

What a sweet lamb print and colorful nines for a pieced border. Been a cold raining weekend, but the forecast is for a couple days of spring weather now.