Friday, January 17, 2014

Slow Stitching and BOM Hop


I know Slow Stitching is on Sunday, but I have a post to go up on that day.  I will continue to work on my cross stitch piece.  I managed to complete my goal of getting the truck done last Sunday.


I worked on it a little each day through the week and progressing on the front of the building.  My Sunday goal is to finish up the store front and porch.

** I will link up to KathysQuilts Slow Stitching Sunday **  


Don't forget that Cindy's BOM for 2013  Blog Hop Party starts today to showcase some of the completed quilts. Here is today's schedule:

16 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so fast and it looks great!

Sheila said...

I always enjoy seeing pictures of your cross stitch progress. This is a beautiful piece.

Lesley said...

You did a great job of that truck! I used to do cross sttrch so I know how much time it takes. You did great!

Belinda said...

Making progress!! It's going to be awesome!!!

Donna said...

I am loving your stitching. The piece is bringing back memories of stopping to buy bait on the way to my dad's favorite fishing hole.

KaHolly said...

Oh, how pretty! I haven't done cross stitch in years and years. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looking good Sharon, I used to do a lot of counted cross stitch but haven't done it in years.

Needled Mom said...

The cross stitch looks fabulous. It's such a great use of spare time!

stufenzumgericht said...

I'll come back tomorrow to have a look on your quilt ;-)
Martina

Denise :) said...

Your handiwork looks terrific -- I really enjoy working on a cross stitch project and watching it take shape! :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I enjoy seeing this and the progress..just beautiful :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Enjoy your stitching today! The lettering will be fun to work on!

Sherry said...

Such lovely stitching, enjoy your day!

Ivani said...

Love seeing your progress with this cross-stitch pattern. Keep stitching.Hugs

Kate said...

You've made a lot of progress! It's a very detailed stitching pattern, but you are whipping right through it.

Jill said...

You are making good progress on your cross stitch. Completing the truck is an accomplishment.